I was recently talking to Lou Corona, and he told me he gets all his juice from watching people transform their bodies, energy levels, etc. We talked about how our friend Bruce gets all his juice from playing music for people and seeing their reactions.
I get all my juice from inspiring people. I do it for:
– The guy in Venice Beach I met who found my blog and got so inspired he quit his job to focus on passive income
– The dude from Toastmaster’s who made his first product because he wanted the lifestyle I had
– People who told me they’re going to get their blood tested after reading my blood testing blog entry
– My friend Tim who randomly found my blog, randomly came over to visit me, and ended up with this email to his list.
– Blog posts from people I meet like this
– People who text message me and remind me they want me to make a blog post soon
– And getting connected with phenomenal people – like this
I’ve met so many phenomenal people from this blog throughout the years. I’m going to do my best to start remembering to collect them here in a little “hall of fame”. Not only will it feel amazing, but it’ll for-sure keep me blogging. :)