Want one-on-one help with your marketing goals?
For several years, I didn’t offer any type of coaching service. I had a lot of other things going on, and quite frankly, the other things were more profitable than coaching.
But there’s been large demand lately, and I’m in a place where I’d love to give back.
So with that being said… I’m now very open to working with the right clients.
My ideal client is someone who is a positive go-getter. Someone who is open to growth and being pushed out of their comfort zone. They desire my help, but their life isn’t riding on it.
If we fit, I feel confident that I can help your life – and your business – run elegantly and efficiently.
Specifically, here is what I can help with:
- I’m good at mindset work, helping you take yourself out of overwhelm and into getting things done.
- I’m also very good at helping you enjoy what you’re doing and feel better overall.
- I can help make your existing copy as profitable as possible
- I can help your offers convert.
- I can help you structure out how to write your new material
- I can help you communicate your offer very well
- I can help you figure out exactly who your target client is
- I am confident I can help you with ANYTHING copywriting (short of writing the copy myself).
- I can help with creating wildly valuable offers
- I can help you figure out what your market actually wants and how they want it.
- I can assist you in getting products finished
- I can assist with helping you figure out pricing
- I am confident I can help you create information products you’ll be proud of.
- I can help you come across in the best light possible
- I can help you get books created and up on Kindle/in physical book form.
- I can check over your existing written work and provide feedback.
- I can help you finish up your book.
- I can help make sure your book has all the important elements and is formatted correctly.
- I can help you get exposure for your book.
- I can help you outsource all the tough parts of your book.
- I can help you free yourself up from tasks you don’t enjoy doing
- I can help train your assistants to do all the things you think only you can do
- I can help you learn how to best hire/fire people
- I will teach you who to hire for what
- I will teach you how to get the best deals on teamwork (considering quality and pricing)
- …ANYTHING you need to create a team and make your life easier, I am positive I can help.
Giving You Resources
- I know loads of amazing outsourcers I can share with you
- I have a lot of industry contacts I will introduce you to if it feels right
I do NOT feel confident in giving you traffic advice. I am happy to share how I’ve gotten on Entrepreneur, Woman’s World, and Fox News, and also how I’ve been able to get thousands of affiliates… but I don’t consider it my specialty at all.
With all that said, here are your coaching options:
Option 1: Power Hour
Is it feeling right for you and I to work together?
If you don’t have the budget for full-coaching just yet (or even just the need for it), a “Power Hour” is your best option.
We can get a LOT done in our hour together.
Here’s how it works: My assistant or I will shoot you an email BEFORE you and I talk. We’ll hone in on what would be the best use of our time so that when you and I talk, it’s efficient, value-packed, and you walk away feeling extremely happy for having booked our session together.
Our talk is no-holds-barred. You can ask me anything you want. On some calls people ask me what I’d do if I were them. In others, they have me critiquing copy. In others, they ask me how to monetize their passions. The calls really run the gamut, and our pre-work will help make sure you get exactly what you need.
I generally schedule all calls on Wednesdays and booking is first come, first served.
Option 2: Staying Accountable
Staying Accountable is for you if you can answer “yes” to these questions:
- Do you know you’re capable of more?
- Do you need help figuring out exactly how to structure your days?
- Do you have a general idea of what you want but no idea how to get there?
- Do you feel overwhelmed with the day-to-day and feel less-than-pleased with your weekly progress?
- Are you on a tight budget?
If so, I’d recommend going with Staying Accountable. This is individual help from my assistant and I (mostly my assistant) and works out to $3.33/day.
People who have signed up have been over-the-top happy with it.
And if I see you really working hard towards your goals, I’ll jump in and be available maybe more than I normally would.
You can find out all the details about it right here (that actually gets you to a secret page where you can take a trial).
Option 3: Intensive Personal Coaching
This package gives you a bit more access to me.
- Personal emails to help you with whatever you’re working on (I’ll respond to at least one email per day M-F, guaranteed. Usually I can do more, but I guarantee one. If I’m traveling, I’ll work something mutually beneficial out with you beforehand.)
- Copy critiques, which I currently charge $297/apiece for
- Membership to Staying Accountable, our daily accountability program
- Will make introductions as I see fit. I know a lot of people in this industry and if it feels like a match, I would love to help where I can.
This option is $500/month or $3000/year. I discount my prices substantially for the “year” program because it helps me feel good about knowing we’re in it together for the long haul. If something is out of your comfort zone or something, you won’t be able to just leave. It’s VERY important to me to be able to really make a difference.
As with all of my coaching programs, I feel confident you’ll more than earn your money back with this.
And if for some reason we decide we’re not a match after 7 days, your investment will be refunded.
Sign up for the “Lite” right here:
P.S. If you have any questions or need to pay via credit card, please email rachelreports @gmail.com :)