Podcast: Play in new window
In today’s episode, Kathleen Gage shares how she can make huge amounts of money and actively make the world a better place at the same time.
We go over:
– The habits Kathleen implements to create masterminds that bring in $100k and $200k (and they’re only one part of her business)
– How to maintain your momentum even when your energy is zapped
– The importance of being grateful and living in the present moment
– Kathleen’s top strategy for succeeding at your goals (discover the one question you need to ask)
– The difference between “study time” and “monetize time”
– How to choose the best goals to pursue and structure your day so you are focused on the right things
…and a bit more about Kathleen’s typical work day and how she spends her time to maximize her revenue intake.
As always, please me know how you liked this episode by pinging me on Twitter.com/RachelRofe or Facebook.com/RachelRofe.
Links and Resources Mentioned:
Tony Robbins – he teaches practicing gratitude
Kickstarter – a website you can use to raise money
Jason Fladlien – he discusses the action-to-study ratio of 4-to-1
Power Up for Profits Blog – Kathleen’s blog
Power Up for Profits: The Smart Woman’s Guide to Online Marketing – Kathleen’s book
Law of Achievement – Kathleen’s other book
Power Up For Profits – Kathleen’s website
Click here to download the transcript of today’s episode.
Did you like this?
Thank you for listening to this episode! If you enjoyed it, please feel free to share it using the social media buttons on this page.
I’d also be VERY grateful if you could rate, review, and subscribe to A Better Life on iTunes. Or, if you use Stitcher, you can leave a review right here.
That all helps a lot in ranking this show and would be greatly appreciated. And if you have any comments or questions, leave a comment below!