Sponsored by: http://www.PodcastProdigy.com
In today’s episode, I share 5 things I track in my business every single day.
Some of the things I cover:
– What you can do to make sure you’re regularly building your list
– How much my social media accounts have grown since implementing tracking
– The super simple tracking tools and resources you can use to monitor your finances
– How to reverse-engineer goals so you’re making the absolute most out of every single day
– And why having a daily power hour with an accountability partner can give you crazy amounts of focus
Links and Resources Mentioned:
Podcast Prodigy – my premium course that goes over how you can have a podcast of your own
Podcasting System – go here to learn more about how to turn podcasts into articles and blog posts
Work Less to Live More – my outsourcing course
The Ultimate Kindle Course – a comprehensive course that teaches you everything you need to know about how to profit with Kindle
Finance Spreadsheet – get the free spreadsheet I uses everyday to track my finances
Twitter – my Twitter profile
Facebook – my Facebook page
Instagram – my Instagram account
YouTube – my YouTube account
Pinterest – my Pinterest page
Take Control of Your Life – my book that teaches you how to reach your goals
Mint.com – a free tracking tool
Did you like this?
Thank you for listening to this episode! If you enjoyed it, please feel free to share it using the social media buttons on this page.
I’d also be VERY grateful if you could rate, review, and subscribe to A Better Life on iTunes. Or, if you use Stitcher, you can leave a review right here.
That all helps a lot in ranking this show and would be greatly appreciated. And if you have any comments or questions, leave a comment below!