You can listen to the full podcast at the top of this post.
While things may happen in our life that we don’t automatically love, we do have a choice in how we respond to them. This episode gives you ideas for different choices you can make when negative things happen in your life.
These are just an overview. Without context, it’s not very helpful, so your best bet is to listen to the full episode at the top of this post. 🙂
1. Funnel your energy into something else.
2. Look to see where you can find solutions.
Kinstant Formatter – Kindle formatting tool.
3. Get some perspective.
“Is this going to matter to me in a year? Is it going to matter to me in a month? Will it even matter to me in a week or by tomorrow?”
“What’s the worst thing that really could be happening?”
4. Remind yourself that sometimes you need lows to feel highs.
5. Use this as an opportunity to get closer with people.
6. Remind yourself of your human-ness.
7. Ask, “What can the best possible outcome be from this?”
8. Use it as a learning experience.
9. Assume that it’s all happening for your highest good.
10. Take ownership.
A Better Life Facebook group
Did you like this?
Thank you for listening to this episode! If you enjoyed it, please feel free to share it using the social media buttons on this page.
I’d also be VERY grateful if you could rate, review, and subscribe to A Better Life on iTunes. Or, if you use Stitcher, you can leave a review right here. That all helps a lot in ranking this show and would be greatly appreciated.
And if you have any comments or questions, leave a comment below!