I just started making some traffic training for the people in my Earn $ 1k In 30 Days challenge and figured I’d share this piece with everyone.
How our challenge works is that I recommend everyone start off with services, because they’re the easiest way to create fast cash.
After you have services, then I recommend taking your spare time and focusing on other long-term things, like Kindle, or selling products, or whatever.
Here are 20 ways that have been proven to work from either myself or challengers in the last group:
1. Inventory your existing friends/family/contacts. Who would be interested in what you have? Could you offer them some kind of a discount so you can get started, build up testimonials, etc? (Joy did a beautiful job on this, landing a client at $2k/month.)
2. Look and see who has purchased from you before. Could you offer them a reactivation special? (Patricia, Jane, Kaveri, and others did this.)
5. Write a lead generation Kindle ebook.
6. Contact potential affiliates and offer them a cut of your sales. (Patricia, Jane, and Eve had phenomenal success with this method.)
7. Contact blogs and offer to write guest blog posts with a resource box back to your offer.
8. Make a special offer and put it in the Earn1KChallenge Member rolodex where I’ll advertise it for you. (Many sales were had this way.)
9. Try Facebook advertising. (Bruce ROCKED this.)
10. Post a sponsored post with your special offer on Facebook. (Eve got some great interest for this!)
11. Post a Warrior Special Offer on The Warrior Forum. (Sharon made over $2k with this.)
12. Post in the Services section of Earn1KADay.
13. Go to networking events. (Sam is an “introvert” who is knocking this out of the park.)
14. Host a small workshop/seminar about whatever your service is and teach it. Advertise to friends/people who have shown past interest/on meetup groups/Craigslist. (Jeffrey sold 8 seats very quickly this way, Ana totally rocked it, and Grace made her $1k the last day doing this.)
15. Reach out to your email list and offer them a special deal. (Tudor had a tiny list, but made a $297 sale within 7 minutes of his email going out, which has ended up turning into $1k more business.)
16. Offer your special to the group (in a non spammy way). (Almost everyone bought something from someone else in the group.)
17. Hold a free webinar and advertise it to your Facebook group, page, and anyone who you think would be interested. (Kathryn made a sale like this, with more on the way.)
18. Ask other people on FB groups if you can pay them to post sponsored posts on their pages.
19. Try the paid advertising on Plenty Of Fish. It works similar to other Pay Per Click advertising, but the demographics can be put in extremely tightly. (Weird, but Dennis made a few hundred dollars in sales with this.)
20. Post an intro service on Fiverr (Sam makes hundreds of dollars a month doing this.)
Hope this helps get your brain going… :)
If you’d like to join our challenge, you can do so right here. (It’s only $1 to join today.)
If there’s a way you’ve gotten clients that I haven’t posted, or an idea I haven’t mentioned, please post your comment below.
And if this helped you, please post a comment below too. I’d love to hear from you — it energizes me to keep sharing. :)