Welcome to the latest installment of my brag posts, where I share wins from the prior month.
If you have anything YOU would love to brag about, please feel free in the comments below!
Here are some of the wins from August 2018, in no special order:
First, this month was huge for setting up foundations:
1. I did a lot of things to set me up for success in our new home this month. I got furniture for the house, hired organizers/unpackers to help me get settled in quicker, and found a new car. This is stuff I’d ordinarily put off and am SO GLAD it’s done and out of the way!
2. I hired an assistant to do my grocery shopping each week, pick up my CSA from the farm, and do some other small things. She has been tremendously helpful thus far.
3. I wrote out gratitude lists 28 out of 31 days, which was very helpful in starting my days. I’m proud of my commitment to this.
4. At one point I was up $51,000 with options calls that I taught myself to do on Robinhood. It turns out trading options is a bit stressful for me, but I am proud of myself for teaching myself how to do it and then making a great profit from it.
5. I spent all of August on my eating plan (high quality meats and veggies, limited fruit, no dairy, no gluten, and still intermittent fasting everyday).
Every day I’ve been meticulously taking pictures of my food and logging how much I am eating and when I am fasting.
I took my blood sugar before and after foods to see how they’d go in my body, and I’ve been very proud of my commitment to my health.
6. There were 12 days in August in which I spent 10 minutes on getting clarity. I’d like to make this a daily habit, but I am celebrating what got done for now.
7. I hired consultants for CustomHappy to help me systemize things. I don’t know what I don’t know and I think that these guys will help me out a lot. I’ve heard excellent things from friends who have used them.
8. I hired a financial service as my current system was no longer working. I am SO HAPPY to have made moves to get excellent clarity again.
8. SOP’s!! August was a big month for foundation. I helped create Standard Operating Procedures for things in both my Rachel Rofé Enterprises business and for CustomHappy. Those are big projects and I’m so glad we’ve made big progress on them.
9. I promoted a great course and was the #1 affiliate for it.
Considering the course is phenomenal, I was very happy to put a lot of support behind it.
10. The warehouse shipped out over 54,000 items during August. It’s still a slow period for the warehouse since it’s summertime but 50,000+ items is always great.
11. In continuing with my foundation tasks, I also hired someone to help me automate tasks in my business, hired a copywriter for a sales letter, and delegated more assistant work out. All of this helps me focus on my core higher-level tasks.
12. We instituted a feedback system for CustomHappy to see how people feel about our service.
50% of people gave it a “10”
16.67% gave it a “9” or a “9.5”.
The rest was made up of “8’s” and one “5” (because the person thought we don’t offer PayPal, but we do).
That’s it for August. How was your month? Brag away!