Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Our conversation covers:
– How to develop the courage to live according to your true calling
– Tips for striking a balance between your masculine and feminine attributes to prevent both burn-out and stall-out
– How to differentiate between fear and intuition so you can start taking massive action
– How to experience the full range of your emotions
– Why everyone can be a leader based on the actions you choose, the decisions you make, and the stories you share
As always, please me know how you enjoyed this episode by pinging me on Twitter.com/RachelRofe or Facebook.com/RachelRofe. :)
Sponsored by: http://www.PodcastProdigy.com
Links and Resources Mentioned:
Krishna Das – famous Western chant leader
Video Love Note: Fear Versus Intuition – a blog post by Thais
Coach Thais – Thais’ website
Being Simply Purposeful: The Art of Creating a Meaningful Lifestyle You Adore – free eBook that’s available on Thais’ website
Coaching – link to Thais’ year-long coaching program
Click here to download the transcript of today’s episode.
Did you like this?
Thank you for listening to this episode! If you enjoyed it, please feel free to share it using the social media buttons on this page.
I’d also be VERY grateful if you could rate, review, and subscribe to A Better Life on iTunes. Or, if you use Stitcher, you can leave a review right here.
That all helps a lot in ranking this show and would be greatly appreciated. And if you have any comments or questions, leave a comment below!