Sponsored by: http://www.PodcastProdigy.com
In today’s episode, I speak with Denise Duffield Thomas, an expert on money mindset and breaking through your income ceiling.
We go over:
– How surrounding yourself with positive people and low money drama can impact your life for the better
– Why you need to know – without a shadow of a doubt – what it costs to run your business and your life
– How to find the right kinds of friends by setting the intention, knowing what you’re looking for, and taking action
– Denise’s 2-column tracking exercise to improve your money-handling skills and realize your abundance
– How the seemingly little things you do can dramatically alter other people’s perceptions of you and the value that you bring
– The importance of assessing the symbolic reasons that explain why your income level is stuck (especially for women) and giving yourself permission to excel
…and a bit more about letting go of resentment so you can clear the channels in your life that are preventing you from increasing your income.
Links and Resources Mentioned:
Pocketbook – a free app that simplifies the process of planning your budget
Mint.com – a resource to help you better manage your money and pay all your bills in one place
Nice Girls Don’t Get the Corner Office: Unconscious Mistakes Women Make That Sabotage Their Careers – a book by Lois Frankel about how to excel in the workforce
Nice Girls Don’t Get Rich: 75 Avoidable Mistakes Women Make with Money – another book by Lois Frankel about how to increase your money even while you’re working for someone else
Oprah.com – Oprah Winfrey’s website
LuckyBitch.com – Denise’s website
LuckyBitch.com/chapter – go here to receive the first 3 chapters of Denise’s book for free
Did you like this?
Thank you for listening to this episode! If you enjoyed it, please feel free to share it using the social media buttons on this page.
I’d also be VERY grateful if you could rate, review, and subscribe to A Better Life on iTunes. Or, if you use Stitcher, you can leave a review right here.
That all helps a lot in ranking this show and would be greatly appreciated. And if you have any comments or questions, leave a comment below!