In an effort to support the Black community in any way I can right now, I wanted to share a list of useful resources (articles, podcasts, Facebook groups, etc.) about and/or created by Black entrepreneurs as a small gesture to elevate their voices, expertise, and businesses.
Below, you’ll find a bunch of links sharing loads of solid advice about ecommerce, marketing, and how to grow your business.
I think you’ll find a lot of super useful information here!
Let’s take a look…
This is an excellent podcast hosted by Kunle Campbell, an ecommerce advisor and customer acquisition expert. Some of his most recent podcast episodes include…
- The Vital Role of Competitor and Keyword Research in DTC eCommerce
- Transforming Product Returns to a Retention Profit Center
- Profitably Scale DTC eCommerce Customer Acquisition with Social Ads (NOT VC or PE Funding)
- Coronavirus: eCommerce is witnessing explosive growth – Klaviyo
- Selling Directly to Japanese Consumers on Amazon Japan
You can also check out his 2X eCommerce Facebook group here.
You can find lots of great articles here. Some of the titles you’ll find under the ecommerce tag include…
- UPS CMO Kevin Warren: How New Shipping Services Benefit Your Small Business
- How This Lawyer Created an Online Beauty Destination for All Women of Color
- Brian Williams Makes it Easy For Consumers to Buy Black
- 5 Ways to Revamp Your E-Commerce Brand
- Entrepreneur Creates Online Community That Celebrates African Women
This website lists the best Black websites by category for 2020. Here’s the list of Black websites included in the ecommerce section:
To learn more about these websites, click here.
Below, you’ll find a list of resources and websites with loads of marketing and business advice:
- Succeed As Your Own Boss
- Side Hustle Pro
- In Her Shoes
- Black Girls Allowed
- TJE Communications
- Black Business Women Rock
- Small Business Bootcamp For Women
To learn more about these resources, click here.
Here is a list of companies dedicated to supporting Black-owned businesses and entrepreneurs:
- Code Fever
- Black Girl Ventures
- Black Founders
- Backstage Capital
- The Black upStart
- BLNDED Media
- Techstars Foundation
- Opportunity Hub
- Vertical 404
To learn more about each of these organizations, click here.
This is a great read posted on Shopify.com.
…There is so much upset, unrest, and hardship in the world right now. But here is a list of leaders and good organizations to follow:
- Andréa Ranae
- Rachel Cargle
- Austin Channing Brown
- The Conscious Kid
- Ibram X. Kendi
- Rachel Ricketts
- Layla F. Saad
- Monique Melton
- Grassroots Law Project
- The Antiracist Research & Policy Center
- Showing Up For Racial Justice
- Black Lives Matter
- Equal Justice Initiative
- The Great Unlearn
- Check Your Privilege
- No White Saviors
I found these lists here: Anti-Racism Resource List. There is a lot of helpful information on this list, and if you’re not BIPOC (Black, Indigenous, and People of Color), I would highly recommend checking it out.
What do you think of this list of resources? I hope you’re able to find lots of great tips and expert knowledge about how to enhance your business and grow as an entrepreneur. Let me know your thoughts in the comments section below. And if you enjoyed this post, please share it with your friends!