To improve your productivity with the Low Hanging System and make sure you’re on track to achieve your goals, I wanted to share a simple (and free) tool with you.
The tool is a Design Calculator. And it helps you figure out the number of designs you need to make each day in order to reach your target design number by your target date.
For example, say you want to create 500 new designs by Christmas 2020. With this calculator, you can input those metrics and the calculator will tell you how many designs you need to make from now until then to meet your goal.
This tool is really easy to use and it includes instructions on the right-hand side of the spreadsheet. You’ll also find those same instructions copied below along with a video Michaela made showing you the calculator in action.
I think you’ll like this tool a lot! :-)
You can access the Design Calculator by clicking the link below:
The calculator does the following:
1. Automatically inserts today’s date (based on US Eastern time zone)
2. Automatically calculates the number of days to any future target date
3. Adds up the designs made so far (based on the manual entries in the Actual Made column)
4. Dynamically works out the balance to be made and the daily designs needed
Here’s what you need to do:
1. First, you’ll need to save the file into your Google Drive (preferred) or onto your computer, as shown in the red directions in the upper right of the sheet (and in the video below), before you can use it. The file is locked to editing so that nobody accidentally alters the master. :-)
2. Open up your new file, then set the target number of designs (the RED-outlined Target Design Goal box)
3. Set the Target Date box
4. Update daily (or whenever you make a batch of designs), the Actual Made designs,
in a new row
5. That’s it!
Here’s a video from Michaela showing you the calculator in action:
I hope you find the Design Calculator useful! Please let me know if you have any questions about how it works by leaving a comment below.
And remember, we’re still working on the “help a million people in 100 days” goal. If you missed the specials from prior weeks, you can get them below – all proceeds go to Feeding America (which feeds 10 people for every $1 spent).
My bestselling Kindle course is available right here:
And the outsourcing course is right here:
I’ve also just added a way to get all of our handy posts in one PDF, which you can find here: