Welcome to December 2019’s brags, where I celebrate last month’s wins.
This post is an installment of my (mostly) monthly brag posts, where I stop to remember great things that happened in the previous month. As always, you’re more than welcome to join in and do some bragging of your own.
And now, in no particular order, here are some of my favorite things from December 2019:
1. One of my favorite memories was ringing in the New Year with lots of good friends in Utah.
It was so nice to usher in the new decade being surrounded by people I love. We had some very special celebrations and enjoyed a really fun time.
Afterwards some of us went to the Park City area for more time together, but since that was mostly in January I’ll leave it for next month’s brag post. ;)
2. We had a wonderful Christmas Party for everyone at CustomHappy.
The team KILLED IT this year and it was nice to have a party to thank everyone for their hard work.
3. On that note — Christmas is normally stressful, but our team was PHENOMENAL and we were able to have deeper delivery times and happier customers than companies with 50+ years experience.
It’s crazy to say, but I think we had more COMPLIMENTS than COMPLAINTS during Christmas season, which is a major feat for *any* business like this during the holidays.
We custom-created and shipped out well over 160,000 items, picked-and-packed thousands more, and saw comments like this coming in all the time:
4. By the end of the year we shipped out well over a million items in 2019 (I need to finish the numbers but I think it’s actually closer to 1.5 million items once you count our fulfillment items).
5. Christmas day was very fun. I hosted at my house this year and it was so nice to spend time together and share thoughtful presents with family. It was a special, very enjoyable day.
(It’s weird to have a personal item in the middle – usually I put them at the top – but I’m switching it up for this month. :))
6. My Amazon sales did pretty well – as you can see, at one point sales passed $165,997.09 in a 30 day period:
Considering I was mostly at the warehouse in December and did nothing with the business, this is great.
All of this was done completely with the information I teach in Jumpstart.
(I still need to pull numbers for Etsy, eBay, and the other sites, but Amazon was definitely the highest.)
7. Business for Rachel Rofe Enterprises also went well in December. We had some great sales numbers and ran some very successful affiliate promotions on excellent products. The month was a big financial success across all companies, actually.
Here are just a FRACTION of the posts that came in:
It is extremely fulfilling to see people doing so well with the system. 9 times out of 10, when I tell a new person about LHS, they tell me I light up while talking about it. I just LOVE this system and all the results that come from it. :)
How about you, is there anything you’d like to brag about from last month? I’d love to hear about it!