Sponsored by: http://www.PodcastProdigy.com
In this episode, I talk to Paul Angone, a national speaker and best-selling author who is passionate about helping people work their way towards their true purpose in life.
– How to harness the power of the unique flavor you bring to the world
– The 9 key ingredients that truly successful people possess and how you can incorporate these ingredients into your own “signature sauce”
– Why failure is an essential tool that can lead to your true purpose and greatest achievements
– A powerful technique to reverse-engineer your life’s vision and create an actionable step-by-step plan
– How to eliminate frustration and start taking action
– 11 questions you need to ask to identify your core values and most-pressing goals
…and a bit more about the importance of pushing forward to do the things that make you feel most alive.
Links and Resources Mentioned:
All Groan Up: Searching for Self, Faith, and a Freaking Job! – Paul’s newest book
101 Secrets for Your Twenties – Paul’s first book
AllGroanUp.com – Paul’s website
Did you like this?
Thank you for listening to this episode! If you enjoyed it, please feel free to share it using the social media buttons on this page.
I’d also be VERY grateful if you could rate, review, and subscribe to A Better Life on iTunes. Or, if you use Stitcher, you can leave a review right here.
That all helps a lot in ranking this show and would be greatly appreciated. And if you have any comments or questions, leave a comment below!