This episode was sponsored by my new favorite tool, “Video Skins”, at //rachelrofe.com/vs
Today marks the 100th episode of A Better Life Podcast. And to switch it up, I’ve invited one of my favorite people on the planet, Kit Murray Maloney of O’Actually, to interview me!
Kit did a great job and asked me some awesome questions. Some of the things we cover are:
– The intention behind A Better Life podcast and why it means so much to me
– How you can choose to find breakthroughs even when you feel powerless
– The importance of establishing boundaries when it comes to your time and generosity
– My two-step process for moving away from misery towards courage
– Why you don’t need to ‘save’ people in your life (and why it’s delusional to think you can)
…and a bit more about the power of asking for exactly what you need in the moment, no matter how indulgent it may seem.
This was a fun episode to record, and I’m so grateful for your listening and being a part of A Better Life.
Links and Resources Mentioned:
Celebrating women’s sexual pleasure – with Kit Murray Maloney – This is the first podcast episode with Kit and I
Five Minute Journal App – This is the app I mentioned that helps cultivate gratitude
Hal Elrod on exactly how to go from deeply depressed to living a THRIVING life. – This is the podcast with Hal, the one I mentioned told me about the 5 Minute App
Did you like this?
Thank you for listening to this episode! If you enjoyed it, please feel free to share it using the social media buttons on this page.
I’d also be VERY grateful if you could rate, review, and subscribe to A Better Life on iTunes. Or, if you use Stitcher, you can leave a review right here.