My 30 day “Choose-fest” is off to a phenomenal start. :)
I’ve been taking lots of actions in getting things done and have already seen some great results.
In order of what I’m choosing:
1. 7 days of juicing only.
I’m on Day 3 of juicing now and it’s going WONDERFULLY! It’s a completely different experience than I had last time. I still have a ton of energy, have wanted to keep drinking (last time I couldn’t even look at juice), and am feeling really really good. I feel awesome about doing this for my body and I’m super excited for all the healing going on in my body as we speak.
To make it inevitable that it happened, I enrolled everyone who reads my blog in it :), put it on each day of my calendar (“Day 3 of Juice Fast!” Day 4 of Juice Fast!”), and have been making juice every night before I go to bed so I have something when I wake up in the morning (when I’m the hungriest).
2. Connecting one on one with people. I feel best when I’m off my computer and in front of people, and I’ve felt really inspired to start letting people know what I know. I don’t necessarily want to do it in a “let me teach you” authoritative style, but I do want to work with people on a friend-to-friend basis. People constantly tell me how I inspire them, and I want to do that more often.
I put an ad on Craigslist under the “strictly platonic” section :), and already had 2 people respond. I also met 3 REALLY AWESOME people yesterday. I met the one guy from Twitter, and he brought his wife and mother-in-law along. I didn’t necessarily connect with them to inspire them – but it does help me in my goals of connecting more with people.
3. 1762 clients for Burn Your To Do List. This is the one that might take longer than 30 days – not because I don’t believe I can do it, but because I need to make sure we have the appropriate number of staff first. I don’t want to take on too many clients and then end up making them all upset. We’re in an awesome place with the site as far as making clients happy and I have no desire to jeopardize that.
I started on my sales letter the day I made this post. :)
4 – 7. Flight tickets to home, London, Kenya, and Dominican Republic.
Coming soon! The day I made my post though, my friend Steph (one of the people moving to Dominican Republic) randomly called me and said she’d be happy to host me for as long as I want when I go to the DR… and she didn’t even see this post!
8. 500 sales per month of this delicious chocolate drink I’ve been drinking. I haven’t even created a website or ordered my first batch for sale yet, but I want to start selling this super-amazing drink I’ve really been loving. It’s not part of an MLM or anything – just a delicious raw vegan drink that has tons of superfoods and antioxidants in it, and gives an INSANE amount of energy. It can be made into ice cream or in a shake, and I actually have to ration down my amounts because sometimes it gives me so much energy that I can’t even sit down. I have been really excited about selling this because it’s something I could feel awesome about. It’s a super-healthy product that really helps people… and everyone loves chocolate!
I made a tentative site last night at ChocolateJUMP.com! I haven’t edited the letter yet and still need to work out shipping costs (figured if anyone orders now, because I’m still waiting on my initial order to come in, they’ll get free shipping as a thank you for waiting)… but I finished the rough draft at 8pm last night, and when I woke up at 5:30 am this morning, I already had a sale!! :)
9. Tons and tons of energy as if I was drinking the chocolate drink every single moment. Thanks to both the chocolate and my juice recipes I have been feeling super-high 80% of the time, and now I’d like to up it even more. :)
I’m still feeling AWESOME and energetic. That being said, I’m OK if I need some downtime with the juicing. Up until now though, I’ve had endless reserves of energy. :)
10. Will weigh 142 pounds. At 5’8 I’m already at a healthy weight but I think 142 would be a superb goal. Your outer body reflects your inside body and with all the work I’ve been doing, it’s high time I showed it and got rid of the flab.
I didn’t weigh myself at the start of juicing so I don’t know how much I’ve released, but I know I’ve already released some. Obviously this is in large part due to the juicing. I know 6 pounds will come back no matter what (because my intestine is going to be empty after I juice for a while, and when I eat again, that will no longer be the case), but I plan on staying high raw and still juicing a ton throughout the month. This is going to happen.
11. A hair cut and color. This is a smaller one, but I’m overdue. :)
Will happen. :)
12. Starting up belly dancing again. I miss it!
I’m waiting until my juicing is over so that I don’t push my body too much, but I’ve already lined up where I’ll be taking classes (there’s a place within walking distance from my house! Yee-hah!).
13. Keeping a super-happy relationship with Otto.
Things have been wonderful with us. I can easily say we’re both happier than we’ve ever been with each other and I feel more and more in love with him every day. :)
14. My income being passive again. This has been happening more and more but I’d like to get it to the point where it used to be – where I could just stop working for months and months at a time and not have concern about one single email coming in to me. I drew a picture of my business bank account showing $106,817.63, and my personal account at $95,242.76. I know this isn’t millions of dollars but I want more than I could ever want or need, and I can’t see needing more than that right now. I might in the future… like I said, I’ll probably make what I choose bigger and bigger as I start making it happen.
Can you say Burn Your To Do List? Chocolate JUMP? :) Looking at fulfillment companies now for the latter, and I am getting less and less emails about BYTDL daily. Our management team there is just phenomenal. Jamie (my online business manager) = the highlight of my life. :)
So that’s it! It’s the early morning of Day 3 and I’m so excited to see what happens come May 22 when I’ve met all of these!! Can’t wait to see what my next set of choices will look like :)
0 thoughts on “Everything I’m Making Happen In The Next 30 Days: Day 3”
A little update before I take off to Houston for a few days – it’s a long story and I want nothing to do with it to be honest.
Income goal – going to meet it. Had a great webinar and signed up 50 people total from the webinar and my list. Maybe a few more over the course of this week but if they all stick I should have no problem meeting my goal.
Biz & Personal Account Goal – Going to meet it if the above continues.
Meditation class – since I am going out of town this week I will start next week but I will be going for sure! Going to pay for a month and then go from there.
Sleeping at midnight. Not quite there but better than before for sure. Tonight – way early I am beat!
Eating before 7. Going to change that to 8. Also going to make a list of 3 things I can do to better my eating and drinking habits and focus on one thing a month so that in 90 days I’ll be much better. Choosing to improve.
Gym – I will be getting beat up for the next 72 hours – gym accomplished.
Weight – Not trending right but should be ok at the end of this. 170 is where I choose to be but have 15 pounds to go.
Aweber list – grew about 150 people since I started this (thanks to the webinar, etc) and should keep growing.
One project per week – ummmmm yeah, about that ;-)
Hope all is well.