I decided not to go to Orlando so that I could focus on my February goals, which I think is going to be good… even though it was SO tempting…
Some great things that’ve happened this week:
1. I wrote a letter for someone in the Forex market a few weeks ago, and he just told me that for his pre-notification list, it’s converting at 40%!!
2. I OFFICIALLY HAVE A BED! I’d been sleeping on the floor this entire time… now I wake up, roll over, and still stay on my mattress – as opposed to the computers I’d been knocking into before. :)
This leads me to the next awesome thing…
3. I drove a U-Haul truck! As I’ve mentioned, I’m not the most stellar driver ever… but I had to pick up my bed (and desk!)… so I pushed myself WAY out of my comfort zone and drove that humongous truck. And I’m alive to tell the story! :)
4. I did an awesome interview with Andrew Wee the other day… that was actually a lot of fun, I’ll be posting it as soon as he puts it on his blog. :)
5. Random: I think I blogged before about how negative thoughts have a tributary effect, and how any time you think one negative thing, it’s easy to just keep going?
One way that I’ve learned to combat this is by forcing myself to think of 10 positive things whenever I get in that mindset. Not only does it get me out of my bad mood, but it completely changes my attitude for the day. :)
6. We had another great Altitude mastermind this week.
I was going to include my notes in this entry, but I’m going to end now instead, write up the Altitude comments, and post-date it for a few days from now. Yay for blog content! :)