Sponsored by: http://www.PodcastProdigy.com
Today’s episode is slightly different from my usual podcasts. My guest today, Laura Yamin, is happily employed in a regular 9-5 job and doesn’t want to be a full-time entrepreneur.
We talk about:
– How to get paid what you want to get paid (with practical action steps)
– Why you need to be clear about what you want
– How trusting your intuition can help you realize your dreams, no matter how much of a stretch they may seem
– Why job hunting is like “defense dating” and how you can find the cream of the crop
– Why healthy boundaries at work are a must and the key phrase to say in order to successfully set them
– The mindset shift you need to make updating your resume and talking with recruiters fun and empowering tasks
…and a bit more about the importance of learning to say “no” at least 5 times a day.
Links and Resources Mentioned:
LauraYamin.com – Laura’s website
Not Safe for Work – click here to listen to and learn more about Laura’s podcast
Did you like this?
Thank you for listening to this episode! If you enjoyed it, please feel free to share it using the social media buttons on this page.
I’d also be VERY grateful if you could rate, review, and subscribe to A Better Life on iTunes. Or, if you use Stitcher, you can leave a review right here.
That all helps a lot in ranking this show and would be greatly appreciated. And if you have any comments or questions, leave a comment below!