Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Sponsored by: http://www.PodcastProdigy.com
In today’s show, I talk with Jia Jiang of “100 Days Of Rejection” – an experiment he created where, for 100 days, he aimed to get rejected in all kinds of wacky ways.
– How seeking rejection out can actually desensitize you to pain
– The process Jia went through, from scared and humiliated, to confident and holding his ground
– The 2 ingredients you need to turn a ‘no’ into a ‘yes’ (Hint: One’s a key word and the other has to do with mindset)
– How rejection is less about you and more about the other person; it really isn’t personal!
– Why you need to vacate your comfort zone and elevate to the ‘possibility zone’
…and a bit more about Jia’s proudest moments, including the time he met Bill Gates.
As always, please me know how you enjoyed this episode by pinging me on Twitter.com/RachelRofe or Facebook.com/RachelRofe. :)
Links and Resources Mentioned:
Fear Buster – Jia’s website
Rejection Proof – Jia’s book
100 Days of Rejection – details about Jia’s quest to desensitize himself to the pain of rejection
Rejection Gym – Jia’s 100-day fear-busting course
How to Win Friends and Influence People – Dale Carnegie’s book about caring about other people’s interests more than your own
FearBuster.com/ABetterLife – go here to receive a gift from Jia
Click here to download the transcript of today’s episode.
Did you like this?
Thank you for listening to this episode! If you enjoyed it, please feel free to share it using the social media buttons on this page.
I’d also be VERY grateful if you could rate, review, and subscribe to A Better Life on iTunes. Or, if you use Stitcher, you can leave a review right here.
That all helps a lot in ranking this show and would be greatly appreciated. And if you have any comments or questions, leave a comment below!