This blog post may contain affiliate links. If you click on these links and make a purchase, I may receive a commission at no extra cost to you. Please note that this blog is primarily for educational purposes and the content here is not intended to be a substitute for professional financial advice. Please review my disclaimer and terms here.
Sponsored by: http://www.PodcastProdigy.com
Today I am speaking with Ron Douglas, a New York Times bestselling author with a huge fan base and an enormously successful business.
In our conversation we discuss:
– How to establish yourself as an authority based on other people’s referrals
– Why you need to focus on what people really want and are already searching for, NOT on reinventing the wheel
– How to tap into what’s hot right now to create a publicity frenzy for your business
– The importance of establishing a relationship with the media to create awareness about you and your brand
– How to make local newspapers excited to publish your story…this technique has a 90% success rate
…and a bit more about the mindset you need to “get in the game” and start making things happen.
Links and Resources Mentioned:
Facebook – Ron’s Facebook page
RecipeSecrets.net – website Ron started in 2003
America’s Most Wanted Recipes: Delicious Recipes from Your Family’s Favorite Restaurants – one of Ron’s books in the America’s Most Wanted Recipes series.
Author page – Ron’s Amazon author page where you can find all of his books
WriterHelpWanted.com – Ron’s new project that helps writers and online marketers get started
Did you like this?
Thank you for listening to this episode! If you enjoyed it, please feel free to share it using the social media buttons on this page.
I’d also be VERY grateful if you could rate, review, and subscribe to A Better Life on iTunes. Or, if you use Stitcher, you can leave a review right here.
That all helps a lot in ranking this show and would be greatly appreciated. And if you have any comments or questions, leave a comment below!