Andrew Wee tagged me! You can view his post right over here.
Yay, this is fun!
Here are the tag rules:
- Each player must post these rules first.
- Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
- People who are tagged need to write about their eight facts on their blog.
- At the end of your blog post, choose eight people to get tagged, list their names, and link to them.
- Don’t forget to contact them telling them they’re tagged. Also, point them to your blog post so they know what to do.
Here are my 8 random things:
1. I can’t sit still and not do anything! For this reason, I carry books and a notebook in my car at all times. (I’m thinking about taking meditation classes)
2. I just may be the worst driver ever. :)
3. I’m 1/2 Israeli, 1/4 Russian, and 1/8 Polish.
4. I can read and write Hebrew, but I don’t know what I’m reading or writing. I used to know Hebrew and Arabic fluently when I was younger, but I lost it once I stopped speaking it.
5. I’m always singing or humming. I do it in stores, with my friends, in the car…it doesn’t matter.
6. I’ve lost 100 pounds.
7. I received over 75% of my Bachelor’s Degree by taking online classes with Drexel University.
8. I’m starting belly dancing classes in September!
Okay, here are the people I’m tagging, in alphabetical order:
Dan Kelly (this means you’ll have to post now, Mr.Kelly!)
Simon Leung (at the risk of you doing this and not uploading those JV Alert pictures!)
(I know, I cheated. I couldn’t pick just 8 though!)