Welcome to June 2018’s brag post.
Wins are generally pretty random / in no particular order, and I would LOVE if you joined in by mentioning your wins below!
1. I went to Croatia for a mastermind event in the beginning of June and it was AWESOME. I met a lot of high quality entrepreneurs, learned a lot, and got to explore a new country. It was a phenomenal experience.
2. I started a very strict 30-day eating plan on June 19th and have been following it diligently.
The plan is to reset any inflammation in my body as well as to iron out any insulin issues, so I’m eating a very limited amount of foods (high quality meats, some vegetables, and certain spices. I can’t have most fruit, dairy (even eggs), nuts, potatoes or any “night shade” vegetable, etc, so it’s even stricter than the Autoimmune Paleo diet.
If I do say so myself… I’ve been killin’ it. I was able to do it even while traveling to PA, and that’s pretty hard considering I can’t eat at restaurants since they often cook with canola oil (which is not allowed on the diet).
I’ve been intermittent fasting while doing this, so I don’t eat for 16 hours minimum each day, and I fast for one 24 hour period each week. (Yes, it’s healthy!)
3. Don and I went to L.A. for half of June and will be there through July as well.
We got an AirBnB on the Venice Beach boardwalk which was pretty incredible to wake up to everyday. When that one got booked up we got a stunning waterfront place on the Venice Canal.
We’ve had less work time and more enjoyment time of the beaches and beauty surrounding us.
I’m SO proud/grateful to have a life where this is a possibility.
4. I promoted a product on Pinterest and am proud of how awesome the content was and how many people signed up for it.
5. We made some big changes at the warehouse in terms of structuring and giving people certain responsibilities, which I think will help us out a lot.
6. Speaking of the warehouse, CustomHappy shipped out 80,514 “print on demand” items during June, then several thousand more fulfillment items for people.
7. I kept a gratitude log 24 out of the 30 days in June. I do this as one of my first activities of the day which creates a really nice way to start the day. I slacked during Croatia because my routine was off, but I’ll make it up in July. ;)
8. I got in tons of friend time in June. We had a few different friends visit us in Venice, then I saw some of my L.A. friends at their homes which was really nice.
14. My investments are doing well! My stocks on Robinhood are increasing in value, I made some good crypto moves, Wealthfront is still plugging along. Real estate has gone up in value quite a bit as well. Stocks especially are doing great this month around.
I think that’s everything. How about YOU? Anything you’d like to share? I’d love to read!