Here’s my newest list of brags from June 2020. As always, I celebrate the wins from the prior month and invite you to share yours, too.
Here they are, in no particular order:
1. I went to Choice Center for some epic training on leadership, emotional intelligence, and basically just being the best version of myself that I can be. The training was absolutely spectacular.
It goes in 3 parts – first there’s Discovery, then Breakthrough, then Leadership (all included in the price of admission). I finished Discovery & Breakthrough and I’m doing Leadership in July.
I learned so much, made some massive breakthroughs, and feel levels of peace that I haven’t in a while.
I was a little hesitant to go during a pandemic but I’m really glad I did. We were very safe (using both face masks and shields, social distancing, etc) and I got tremendous value out of being there.
Since leaving I’ve noticed I have more patience for phone calls, relationships feel deeper, and life overall feels less stressful. I’ve made some big goals for the “Leadership” portion and I’m really excited about them.
2. I am partnering with a pretty epic publishing company to help promote Jumpstart. I’ll share more about it later but basically I ran a webinar for a partner, it went spectacularly, and we talked about working together on a more regular basis. Everything has been going great so far and the people involved are amazing to work with.
3. I had lots of time to catch up with friends. I’ve made time for people I haven’t talked to in a while, new friends from Choice, and then deeper calls with my “regulars”. It’s been nice to make this a significant part of my life.
4. It’s weird to put this on a “brag” post, but it feels worth mentioning that Don and I broke up. He left in June (though we broke up before that) and I think we’re both now growing in very cool ways that we hadn’t before.
5. I continued to rock the 7 Minute Workout and did it every day during May and June 2020.
6. I ran a few live webinars that all went very well. I won’t need to do live webinars again for a while thanks to the publishing deal, but the last few I did with Jay, Shaqir, and John all went swimmingly.
7. I thanked one of the people on my team for making a big difference with his work and he sent me back this really lovely email. It feels nice to be able to employ great people.
I think that’s it for now. How are YOU doing? Any wins you want to share? I’d love to hear them. :)