Sponsored by: http://www.PodcastProdigy.com
Welcome to part 2 of my conversation with Paul Sanders. In this episode, Paul and I delve more in depth into the topic of creating friendships, but not just any friendships – intentional friendships.
In our discussion, we go over:
– Why you need to be more strategic throughout the friend-making process and surround yourself with people who elevate and inspire you
– How to use ‘hook points’ to naturally steer a conversation towards exchanging contact information and precisely what to say
– Why leveraging activities you are already doing is the perfect invite strategy and how to create pressure-free group outings even if you’re brand new to a location
– Paul’s weekly habit for following up with people and what to do if they don’t respond
– How showing a little vulnerability can go a long way towards establishing strong, long-term friendships
…and a bit more about achieving a balance between being proactive and having a good time; the process of making friends should be dynamic and fun!
Links and Resources Mentioned:
Get the Friends You Want – Paul’s book
Meetup – a site on which like-minded people can get together to learn, do, and share things
Advanced Social Skills Training – Paul’s monthly training program to help improve your social confidence so you can meet and make friends with great people
Steve Scott – podcast with Steve Scott about breaking bad habits and bringing in good ones
GetTheFriendsYouWant.com – Paul’s website
Did you like this?
Thank you for listening to this episode! If you enjoyed it, please feel free to share it using the social media buttons on this page.
I’d also be VERY grateful if you could rate, review, and subscribe to A Better Life on iTunes. Or, if you use Stitcher, you can leave a review right here.
That all helps a lot in ranking this show and would be greatly appreciated. And if you have any comments or questions, leave a comment below!