Sponsored by: http://www.PodcastProdigy.com
In today’s conversation, I speak with Honorée Corder about her new book “Business Dating,” which is all about how to create effective relationships in the business world.
In the episode, we go over:
– How to build mutually beneficial, long-term business relationships
– The top three ingredients you need to be a successful business person
– Mindset strategies to become more at ease with networking…even if you’re an introvert
– What to say instead of “How can I help you?” to entice more clients
– How to use the twelve-by-twelve system to keep track of your clients and improve your networking skills
– The 5 stages of the “trust bridge,” which will help you build more meaningful relationships so you can get the cash, connections, and contributions you need
– Why having clear guidelines and a hard-stop can improve the flow of your meetings
…and more juicy tidbits about the importance of authenticity and how “you can’t do the right thing with the wrong person, and you can’t do the wrong thing with the right person.”
Links and Resources Mentioned:
How to Make Your Vision a Reality with Honoree Corder – first podcast with Honorée
Bullet Journal – an analog system that Honorée uses to stay organized
Alison Armstrong – author of “The Queen’s Code” and owner of the website UnderstandMen.com
HonoreeCorder.com – Honorée’s website
HonoreeCorder/podcast – go here to receive free gifts from Honorée
Vision to Reality: How Short Term Massive Action Equals Long Term Maximum Results – another book by Honorée
Tall Order: Seven Master Strategies to Organize Your Life and Double Your Success in Half the Time – a third book by Honorée
Did you like this?
Thank you for listening to this episode! If you enjoyed it, please feel free to share it using the social media buttons on this page.
I’d also be VERY grateful if you could rate, review, and subscribe to A Better Life on iTunes. Or, if you use Stitcher, you can leave a review right here.
That all helps a lot in ranking this show and would be greatly appreciated. And if you have any comments or questions, leave a comment below!