This blog post may contain affiliate links. If you click on these links and make a purchase, I may receive a commission at no extra cost to you. Please note that this blog is primarily for educational purposes and the content here is not intended to be a substitute for professional financial advice. Please review my disclaimer and terms here.
In this brag post I’m going to go over March 2018’s wins.
In no particular order, here are some of the biggest wins:
1. I spent a ton of time with my nephew. He’s the light of my life and spending time with him fills my mental/emotional bank account in a big way.
2. The school I’ve helped to fund in Laos is finally breaking ground! There’s a customized microsite to track what’s going on here.
3. We made over 7 figures in a week with the re-launch of LHS Jumpstart. I’ve never had a 7-figure launch in a week before, so that was pretty cool. More importantly, I feel confident that we’re delivering more than 7 figures worth of value.
4. Partly because of the launch (not completely though, as many commissions were paid instantly), I had a 7-figure PayPal account for the first time.
My password for PayPal was a variation of “1millionbalance” (with lots of numbers and symbols), so now I need to change it to a new goal. And I need to be clearer with my goals, haha, as that million wasn’t all for me. I’ve already had to transfer out $400k for various expenses – womp, womp. ;)
5. My third (and final for a while) investment house closed in the beginning of the month.
6. I miscalculated last month. In March alone, our warehouse in shipped out over 58,000 items.
7. People in LHS are continuing to get excellent results. I haven’t made a screenshot yet for this month but there are lots of reviews rolling in. :)
I think that’s everything for now. Please feel free to share your wins, too!