In this brag post I’m going to go over March 2018’s wins.
In no particular order, here are some of the biggest wins:
1. I spent a ton of time with my nephew. He’s the light of my life and spending time with him fills my mental/emotional bank account in a big way.
2. The school I’ve helped to fund in Laos is finally breaking ground! There’s a customized microsite to track what’s going on here.
3. We made over 7 figures in a week with the re-launch of LHS Jumpstart. I’ve never had a 7-figure launch in a week before, so that was pretty cool. More importantly, I feel confident that we’re delivering more than 7 figures worth of value.
4. Partly because of the launch (not completely though, as many commissions were paid instantly), I had a 7-figure PayPal account for the first time.
My password for PayPal was a variation of “1millionbalance” (with lots of numbers and symbols), so now I need to change it to a new goal. And I need to be clearer with my goals, haha, as that million wasn’t all for me. I’ve already had to transfer out $400k for various expenses – womp, womp. ;)
5. My third (and final for a while) investment house closed in the beginning of the month.
6. I miscalculated last month. In March alone, our warehouse in shipped out over 58,000 items.
7. People in LHS are continuing to get excellent results. I haven’t made a screenshot yet for this month but there are lots of reviews rolling in. :)
I think that’s everything for now. Please feel free to share your wins, too!