Welcome to my latest “brag post” where I go over the prior month’s wins.
Like always, please feel free to celebrate and share your big wins, too!
I love these posts. :)
So, in no particular order, some wins from March:
1. I had another excellent “live life” month where we went to Jamaica for a few weeks. Don and I flew in on the 7th to hang out for a couple days, then he held a group mastermind at one of the nicest places in the world (the pictures don’t do it justice!). We had a great time hanging out with people and sharing business tips. Don did an excellent job as always. He’s a great coach.
The picture above is one we took from the helicopter pad (!) at sunset. It was snapped in one take!
2. We had another great all-day management meeting at CustomHappy where we got clear and aligned on our quarterly goals.
4. Keeping the warehouse trend going, I’ll add that we were up 9.44% from 2018 on items produced this year over last year.
5. My morning routine has been going beautifully. At least 5 days out of every 7, I stretch or do exercise, meditate, write down my yearly goals, write what I’m grateful for, and take time to journal for clarity. It sets me up for really great days.
6. I tried out the “celery cleanse” for 15 days. Somehow YouTube recommended a video to me about celery juice, and I ended up getting sucked into this rabbit hole of people drinking 16oz of celery juice every day and having endless energy. I tried it and it actually went very well! I need to start it again; I went traveling and got out of the routine.
7. My downstairs got painted while Don and I were in Jamaica. It looks GREAT!! I hired an interior decorator to help me pick paint colors and make our house open and airy, and she has been doing a superb job. We had so much fun walking into a newly painted house, and we both LOVE all the colors. I can’t wait to switch out the furniture and make this a total dream home in our style. We’re going to post pictures from our travels on the wall, have a banquette in the kitchen, and… ahhh, I’ll show pictures. :)