Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Sponsored by: http://www.PodcastProdigy.com
This episode is a little bit different from what I normally do, but it was requested multiple times. Today, I discuss my path to success and what I am most proud of in my professional life.
Some of the items I talk about include:
– How I got the gumption to quit my job to pursue Internet marketing full-time
– The best way to create consistent, fast income when you’re just starting out
– Why podcasts are such an outstanding marketing tool for business owners
– How to turn away from “feast or famine” opportunities and start focusing on creating consistent, long-term revenue
– The importance of hustling so you can get paid month after month
…and a bit more about my experiences with Craigslist, membership sites, and niche marketing.
As always, please me know how you were inspired by this episode by pinging me on Twitter.com/RachelRofe or Facebook.com/RachelRofe. :)
Links and Resources Mentioned:
Podcast Prodigy – my premium course that goes over how you can have a podcast of your own
30-Day Challenge – a free module-based training program geared towards helping people learn more about Internet marketing
Rachel Rofe bio – learn more about my accomplishments and what I am most proud of here
Kindle books – my Amazon author page
Twitter – my Twitter profile
Facebook – my Facebook page
RachelRofe.com – my website
Click here to download the transcript of today’s episode.
Did you like this?
Thank you for listening to this episode! If you enjoyed it, please feel free to share it using the social media buttons on this page.
I’d also be VERY grateful if you could rate, review, and subscribe to A Better Life on iTunes. Or, if you use Stitcher, you can leave a review right here.
That all helps a lot in ranking this show and would be greatly appreciated. And if you have any comments or questions, leave a comment below!