Hope you’re having a SUPERB day! I know I am, it’s SUNNY HERE!!!, which means I am loving life. :D
Today’s question comes from Jason Ayers. He was wondering:
“How do you determine what product you are going to create next and how do you improve your odds that it’s going to be something your prospects and customers are going to buy? I’m currently upgrading my process to include more “co-creation” where I work with the customers to refine the product itself before I make it and while I create it (kind of like “agile programming” in the software world). I’d love to hear how you approach this part of your business.”
I created a video to go into more detail, which you can see here:
1. Look at forums in the niche to gauge needs
2. Use surveys (on forums or with SurveyMonkey)
3. Bounce it by a partner or a mastermind
4. See how you can add to what’s already selling well
5. Look at your own frustrations with products in the market
Ninja tip: Sell BEFORE you create.
Again, if you have any questions on anything you want me to take a crack at, please leave me a comment here or post on my fan page.
Have a BEAUTIFUL day!