Welcome to my newest list of brags from September – November 2020. I’ve been slow at updating so these got combined again.
These posts are a cool way to help me remember wins from the previous months, and it’s always nice to look back and see what awesome things have been going on. I always encourage you to share your wins, too!
So, in no particular order, here are some big wins from September – November 2020:
1. I went on a wonderful birthday trip to L.A.! It was really fun to spend time there, seeing great friends, laughing a lot, and enjoying beach time.
I couldn’t find a picture of the 6 of us that were there but here’s one of my friend Nichole and I at a great brunch spot.
2. I hit my goal of being able to uplift 1 million people in 100 days somehow. I set a big goal and wasn’t exactly sure how I was going to make it happen, but it happened which is very exciting.
I think if I did it again I’d do some things differently, but it was cool nonetheless.
3. As part of the goal, I donated to different organizations like FeedingAmerica or DonorsChoose (where teachers request money to fund their classrooms for different projects). I got literally thousands of thank you letters from happy teachers which was pretty awesome.
4. I was in Colorado for a while too, which was very fun. I saw lots of great friends (thankfully I’m pretty sure I already had COVID ;)) and enjoyed spending time in a new city.
While Denver traditionally hasn’t called to me, I’ve got to say – I’ve got many friends there, and it was so nice to be surrounded by so much love. I can see myself going back there every summer.
5. Before Colorado, I went to Vegas to celebrate Nichole’s birthday as well as to see 5 people I referred to Choice graduate.
Celebrating Nichole’s birthday was very fun – we did all kinds of fun things, plus organized a brunch for some friends of ours. It was a great time.
Seeing 5 people I sent to Choice come out was an extraordinary experience too! My mom, two friends, and two people from CustomHappy all came out THRIVING – they were so happy, had busted through some things holding them back, and have all been quite vibrant ever since. It was amazing to see that.
6. After all the traveling, I went home and decided I missed L.A., so I got here on October 21st and stayed through November 13th. It was really wonderful to be in the sunshine, hang out by the beach, see some friends, and visit my old haunts from when I used to live here.
7. After L.A., some friends and I went to Lake Tahoe to celebrate two of our friends’ birthdays.
I had never been to Lake Tahoe, but years ago I wrote on a goal list “rent a villa in Lake Tahoe with friends”.
We had an absolutely magical time there. Lake Tahoe is breathtakingly beautiful and being near good friends is always amazing.
8. I promoted Don’s Autostore launch and was #1 on his affiliate contest. It always feels good to promote a product that I know can really help people.
9. I graduated from Choice leadership. I learned a lot in the training, made many great friends, and I’m glad I went.
At the end of the training, they choose a “torchbearer” – someone who exemplifies the values of Choice, helped people, was a good team player, etc, and I was selected as one. That felt nice.
10. I sold my house in PA, which is a huge celebration. I was in PA to help support family that wasn’t necessarily doing so great. Now that they went through Choice, I feel like i don’t *need* to be there. We all upleveled. Because of that, I sold my house and plan on getting multiple smaller houses in multiple places.
11. We had a workshop to help some people with Jumpstart and got this piece of feedback:
12. And in my favorite part, we got tons and tons of awesome results for people inside Jumpstart. Here’s some of the latest reviews: