Sponsored by: http://www.InspiredHustle.com
In today’s episode, I speak with online rock star Connie Green, who has achieved phenomenal business success in spite of having to overcome enormous obstacles along the way.
We talk about:
– How Connie went from being homeless and scraping barnacles off boats for $5 an hour to becoming a successful entrepreneur and running her own business
– Why you should leverage your personal connections to discover your strengths and greatest assets
– Practical advice about taking risks and pursuing your dreams
– The importance of believing in yourself — you really can achieve anything you set your mind to…the key is being consistent and persistent
– Connie’s mindset advice to stay positive and focused
– Why you should always expect great things to happen and nothing less
…and a bit more about how visualization techniques and “daydreaming” have helped Connie overcome her biggest challenges, including multiple battles with cancer.
Links and Resources Mentioned:
ConnieGreen.com – Connie’s website
Did you like this?
Thank you for listening to this episode! If you enjoyed it, please feel free to share it using the social media buttons on this page.
I’d also be VERY grateful if you could rate, review, and subscribe to A Better Life on iTunes. Or, if you use Stitcher, you can leave a review right here.
That all helps a lot in ranking this show and would be greatly appreciated. And if you have any comments or questions, leave a comment below!