Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Sponsored by: http://www.PodcastProdigy.com
Today, I’m chatting with Kara Melendy about how we can shift from fear-mode to experience more empowering thoughts and feel more fulfilled.
– How to break free from victim mentality and take back the ownership of your life
– The importance of practicing gratitude and adopting an abundant mentality to supercharge your mood
– Kara’s 3-step process for challenging destructive thought patterns
– How to stand up to limiting beliefs that are holding your back
– Why positive memories can be instant self-esteem boosters, helping you to get out of your comfort zone
…and a bit more about the importance of focusing on one thing at a time so you can develop the focus and confidence to move forward.
As always, please me know what you thought about this episode by pinging me on Twitter.com/RachelRofe or Facebook.com/RachelRofe. :)
Links and Resources Mentioned:
The Law of Attraction – a book by Ester Hicks, one of Kara’s mentors
Mama Gena – Mama Gena’s School of Womanly Arts, teaching women “to use the power of pleasure to have their way with the world”
KoachingWithKara.com – Kara’s website
Free Gift – Kara is giving away relaxation techniques and stress management tips as a free gift on her websiteClick here to download the transcript of today’s episode.
Click here to download the transcript of today’s episode.
Did you like this?
Thank you for listening to this episode! If you enjoyed it, please feel free to share it using the social media buttons on this page.
I’d also be VERY grateful if you could rate, review, and subscribe to A Better Life on iTunes. Or, if you use Stitcher, you can leave a review right here.
That all helps a lot in ranking this show and would be greatly appreciated. And if you have any comments or questions, leave a comment below!