I just saw a video from Marie Forleo here where she talks about the top 10 qualifications her clients MUST have in order for them to work with her.
I thought I’d make one of my own and am super-glad I did. Now I can check off potential clients against my list, and if they match, keep them, and if not, peace ’em out!! :)
Here’s my list in video form, with explanations:
1. They are MASSIVE action takers, focused, and get stuff done!
2. They have a “yes” attitude and are OK with making changes as more information becomes available…
3. They are happy to pay on time and with delight. I don’t need to convince them of my value – they just GET it.
4. They respect my time and energy. They don’t try to “nickel and dime” me and they’re confident I take care of them in the end.
5. They’re grateful for the time I spend with them and openly tell me how much I’m helping them. I get re-inspired to help more every time we talk.
6. They proactively tell other people about me and are ecstatic to do so
7. We work together as a collaboration so we can make masterpieces together… I’m not treated as the “guru”, but an experienced partner…
8. They don’t have their entire lives based on ME (ie my results I give them aren’t going to make or break them – that is too much pressure!)
9. They must have a product or idea that will genuinely add value to the world
10. Open, communicative, compassionate, positive minded and welcome transparency
I like this exercise!!!
0 thoughts on “The Top 10 Qualifications My Clients MUST Have! (Thank you Marie Forleo!)”
Great list!! You have inspired me to create my own… thank you!!! :)
YAY!! I’d love to see it when you’re done!!! <3
Well done Rachel – this is a great list. I’m going to do the same thing for my clients. There’s a real sense of abundance about it – we don’t have to take on any old person as a client – there are more than enough exactly perfect clients for us!
YES, I totally agree!!! Abundance rocks!!! :)
I’d love to see your list when you’re done with it.
Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!
I love too. Especially 4 :)
Great stuff, Rachel!
Thank you friend!! How are you and Darlene???