Sponsored by: http://www.PodcastProdigy.com
Today, I speak with Selena Valentine, an hypnotist who assists more than 2,000 people each year (with the help of a team of fellow hypnotists) to feel better and improve their lives.
– Selena’s proudest moments helping clients reach their goals easily, quickly, and confidently
– Common misconceptions about hypnosis (no, it’s not about making people bark like a dog or cluck like a chicken)
– How hypnosis can tap into your subconscious mind to unlock hidden memories and will power reserves that lead to permanent, positive change
– Why the subconscious programming your received as a child can have a dramatic impact on your belief system as an adult
– How you exist in a state of hypnosis more often that you think…when you watch movies, listen to stories, anytime something lowers the guard of your conscious mind
– The optimal time to engage in self-hypnosis
…and a bit more about how to program yourself to be able to earn more money (abundance is the key).
Links and Resources Mentioned:
Empowered Hypnosis – Selena’s company and website
Jim Rohn – Jim’s website
Think and Grow Rich – book by Napoleon Hill
Did you like this?
Thank you for listening to this episode! If you enjoyed it, please feel free to share it using the social media buttons on this page.
I’d also be VERY grateful if you could rate, review, and subscribe to A Better Life on iTunes. Or, if you use Stitcher, you can leave a review right here.
That all helps a lot in ranking this show and would be greatly appreciated. And if you have any comments or questions, leave a comment below!