Notes From The Show:
– Randomly buy something on Amazon Wishlist
– Use your intuition to give someone a gift card
– Mail someone a card with reasons you admire or love them
– Pay tolls behind you
– Offer to help a busy parent
– Offer food to your neighbors
– Be a rock
– Send PayPal appreciation
– Create a scavenger hunt
– Bring healthy snacks to work
Links and Resources Mentioned:
Amazon Wishlist – This is where you can type in random names to find people to gift things to.
11 5-minute activities you can do to make the world a better place – This is a very similar podcast episode to today’s.
RachelRofe.com/questions – If you’d like me to answer a question, post right there.
Did you like this?
Thank you for listening to this episode! If you enjoyed it, please feel free to share it using the social media buttons on this page.
I’d also be VERY grateful if you could rate, review, and subscribe to A Better Life on iTunes.
Or, if you use Stitcher, you can leave a review right here.
That all helps a lot in ranking this show and would be greatly appreciated. And if you have any comments or questions, leave a comment below!