Time for the monthly brag post, a day late like last time.
Please feel free to brag here too. It’s fun to celebrate with everyone.
Some wins for April:
1. I made it a month eating gluten, dairy, and sugar free. That’s not so easy to do with traveling, but I thought ahead and got it done. That was the biggest thing I wanted to accomplish, and I’m really happy I did it.
2. I went on a really fun girls’ trip to Boston with Becki. We had a blast.
3. Donald and I had a great trip to the Bahamas. It was really nice to see him rock his mastermind and to support him with that.
4. I presented on a webinar that netted a nice 5-figure amount for a few hours worth of work.
5. I got 2 new physical products up on Amazon. Yay for more passive income.
6. I got my new outsourcing course up on Udemy and made a few sales without any promotion. I also finished up the sales letter for the course on the main URL.
7. I made sure to send great no-pitch content to my list a few times.
8. I mapped out more of an upcoming event I’m holding, set the date for September, and am beyond ecstatic about it.
9. I was in the top 15% of most active FitBitters in my PCOS group.
I didn’t feel like this was a HUUUUGELY productive month, to be honest, compared to past months… but the gluten/sugar/dairy took a lot of planning and I’m really proud about that.
I haven’t finished my goals out for May yet, but they’re gonna be good!
What were your April wins?