Here are the latest lists of brags from August 2022.
These posts are an opportunity to celebrate monthly memories and accomplishments. We hope you’ll join us in celebrating your wins, too! My name is Kimberly – one of Rachel’s assistants who helps her with the blog content creation process. I truly love helping out with creating these posts, and I’m also incredibly inspired by Rachel’s journey. Let’s all follow along to see what Rachel has been up to in August…
1. On August 11 Rachel’s Mom’s cancer disappeared by 33.5%, which is a HUGE win :) She has non-aggressive stage four, non-heart, skin, lymphoma. Rachel and her mom had been doing all different things to help make it better. This month, they went and got her last scan, and she was 33.5%r lymph nodes, which is amazing!
2. Then on August 1 to August 9, Rachel traveled to Lisbon, Portgugal by herself for 8 days, which as so amazing. Rachel is a very passionate traveler. She would have stayed longer but she flew back to the US on August 11 for her mom’s cancer screening since she is always the one that goes with her!
3.We also did the Low Hanging Mastermind Event! A lot of people really enjoyed Rachel’s Rapid Rewire Sessions!
4. Then Rachel went to Vegas as well as Austin to see some close friends :) She went to Cocoon Baths which is supposed to be great for your health, so she did that for a couple of days.
5. Choice Event! It was called “Journey Within” which Rachel believes is an impeccable course.
6. Rachel spent a lot of time with family, which of cour
7. Austin was for a copywriting event which Rachel had a BLAST with. She met new friends and saw old ones!
LHS Students Wins: