This blog post may contain affiliate links. If you click on these links and make a purchase, I may receive a commission at no extra cost to you. Please note that this blog is primarily for educational purposes and the content here is not intended to be a substitute for professional financial advice. Please review my disclaimer and terms here.
I’m sitting here at 3am, still in work mode, and it just hit me about what an awesome month I had last month.
I’m going to brag and welcome you to do it too. It’s so easy to always be in “what’s next?” mode, but damnit, I want to revel.
(Hopefully some people are awake to revel with me!)
Here are my February brags:
– I helped make 40 people #1 bestselling authors
– I had a goal to finish a course by Feb 28, worked hard to do it, and uploaded the very last video at 11:59 pm
– I exercised an average of 6 miles a day
– I traveled to Barcelona, Paris, Amsterdam, Rome, Venice, Hawaii, and Jamaica
– I had the most romantic night of my life in Jamaica (which apparently was so captivating that people made a video about it. AND played it on a google hangout. AND posted about it over and over and over. thanks for all the press, guys! :))
– I got to be creative and write some 55 word stories (up to 4 now)
– I asked friends for help — something I don’t normally do
– I got someone else into the top #1000 for his Kindle campaign
– I finally got a spare table to do work with in my bedroom!
Wooohooo… feeling awesome over here! I need to do this every month!
If you have a brag(s) you want to share, post away. I’d love to celebrate with you. Big or small, all is welcome.