This episode was sponsored by my new favorite tool, “Video Skins”, at //rachelrofe.com/vs
Today, we delve into Part 2 with Tony Stubblebine, the creator of Coach.me (formerly Lift), which is an amazing company that’s been backed by Tony Robbins, Tim Ferriss, both co-founders of Twitter, and has helped hundreds of thousands of people to achieve their goals.
In Part 2 we cover:
– Tony’s path to establishing credibility and appearing more “fundable” to big-time investors
– Why you need to focus on providing value first and monetizing second
– How you can sign up to be one of Tony’s Coach.me coaches and spread your expertise
– The #1 skill of being an effective coach and how to make sure your clients are being heard
– Tony’s top picks for PR resources that he is currently investing in
…and a bit more about the benefits of cross-promotion.
Links and Resources Mentioned:
Part 1 – The first installment of my conversation with Tony
Coach.me – Tony’s company, helping people achieve their goals
Blogger – a blogging company started by Evan Williams
How to Get Rich – a book by Dennis Felix
AdWords – Google’s advertising platform
Apply to be a coach – How to become a Coach.me coach
Vida – online personal health coaching
Rise – online weight loss coaching
Medium – Tony’s profile on this growing blogging platform
Better Humans – a publication run by Tony on Medium
Stitcher – podcasts, news, and public radio on-demand
The Lean Startup – a book by Eric Ries
Did you like this?
Thank you for listening to this episode! If you enjoyed it, please feel free to share it using the social media buttons on this page.
I’d also be VERY grateful if you could rate, review, and subscribe to A Better Life on iTunes. Or, if you use Stitcher, you can leave a review right here. That all helps a lot in ranking this show and would be greatly appreciated. And if you have any comments or questions, leave a comment below!