The problem is, sometimes it can be very hard to get constructive, honest feedback from people we trust.
Today’s episode shows you how.
This episode was created by special request. If you have a question you’d like me to answer, please head over to //rachelrofe.com/questions and ask!
Sponsored by: http://www.YourGetResponse.com
Notes From The Show:
– Find people you trust to be honest
– Be 100% forthright with what you want (be very specific)
– Tell people that you really want their honesty
– Ask individual people directly
– Offer feedback to other people
– Listen and don’t get defensive
– Dig deeper and ask clarifying questions
– Thank people when done
– Take action
Links and Resources Mentioned:
RachelRofe.com/questions – Post here if you have any questions you think I can help with
YourGetResponse.com – My favorite email autoresponder.
Did you like this?
Thank you for listening to this episode! If you enjoyed it, please feel free to share it using the social media buttons on this page.
I’d also be VERY grateful if you could rate, review, and subscribe to A Better Life on iTunes.
Or, if you use Stitcher, you can leave a review right here.
That all helps a lot in ranking this show and would be greatly appreciated. And if you have any comments or questions, leave a comment below!