Podcast: Play in new window | Download
It seems like there’s been a lot of bad news out there lately, and even the most evolved people have a hard time getting sucked into it.
This is Part 1 in a 5 part series filled with tips that will help you feel better about all of the negative news.
I’m certainly not advocating ignoring it – but we can also approach things like this from a place of empowerment and genuine desire to help versus getting sucked into fear-based thinking that only makes the world worse.
I hope this helps – it’s really needed right now!
Bonus: Click here to get the PDF transcription of this podcast.
Notes From The Show:
– Fear limits us – love expands us.
– Breathe deep in order to connect back to yourself
– Bringing attention to the present moment helps you reduce anxiety
– “It’s often the attempt to make anxiety go away, not the anxiety itself that traps us in anxiety disorders.” – Ruth M. Buczynski, PhD
– Go out in nature or do something to connect you to yourself
– Remember your true self
Links and Resources Mentioned:
RachelRofe.com/questions – If you’d like me to answer a question, post right there.
Did you like this?
Thank you for listening to this episode! If you enjoyed it, please feel free to share it using the social media buttons on this page.
I’d also be VERY grateful if you could rate, review, and subscribe to A Better Life on iTunes.
Or, if you use Stitcher, you can leave a review right here.
That all helps a lot in ranking this show and would be greatly appreciated. And if you have any comments or questions, leave a comment below!