Here are the latest lists of brags from June 2021.
As always, these posts serve as a fun way to remind Rachel and others of celebrating monthly memories and accomplishments and we encourage you to celebrate your wins, too! My name is Kimberly and I’m one of Rachel’s assistants. I truly love helping out with creating these posts. Let’s follow along to see what Rachel has done in July! :)
- Rachel went on a shore trip with her mom and nephew, Gabe, for a week. They had such a wonderful time and stayed a block away from the ocean. It was very nourishing to be surrounded by family as well as the calming waters.
2. The Sister Circle trip was amazing and Rachel has been talking to her circle every week for over 7 years. It’s been years since they were together in the same room and the last time they were all together was at a beautiful wedding for one of the girls a couple of years ago.
3. Rachel was also working on getting her dual citizenship (USA & Spain). She passed the CCSE Test on her first try and is one step closer to getting a Spanish Citizenship.
4. Every day Rachel is super grateful to be living in her new house which is absolutely stunning. She loves the views of the creek and the overall peaceful feeling.
5. The Plan (Crypto Promotion) went super well. Rachel is super glad about how great it went overall. A couple hundred people signed up for The Plan and are a step closer to crypto passive income. She has personally made thousands with it (and started with $19k+ with 10% returns). It’s truly an epic tool to help people build their wealth. If you’re interested in the plan, check out: RachelRofe.com/ThePlan
6. Her Crypto portfolio is doing great as well. Although the market had times when it went down, she overall has made profit from her cryptocurrency holdings.
7. The Candle challenge which officially started in August but was promoted in July has been going well! Every week Rachel will be hosting a live session on helping others make new candle sales. Custom Happy has been offering 9oz vanilla-scented hand-poured candles.
8. We have an Etsy Software with Bhadresh that is *almost* done! It is going to be a tool that we believe is going to be massively helpful for LHS sellers :)
9. Also Rachel started working with someone, along with an attorney, who is organizing CustomHappy and her businesses. This new person is an extraordinary asset to Custom Happy.
10. Lastly, Rachel has been doing a lot of personal development work which has been great. She is always finding new ways to develop, grow and learn every day.
Check out the July 2021 Wins from LHS Sellers: