It’s time for the monthly brag post. I hope you guys have some stuff to share too. I love celebrating with all of you. :)
I had a great month in June. Here are some of my biggest wins:
1. I’m creating a new podcast series all about choosing a better life. I got 7 PHENOMENAL episodes finished and have 7 more scheduled for July (so far).
I think this is going to help a lot of people and can’t wait to get the episodes out into the world.
2. I started 3 new case studies that are going to track the steps it takes to bring in $1k/month in passive income for different biz models (membership sites, Kindle books, physical products). We made some great headway for that in June.
3. I got 8 new super-valuable books either finished or nearly finished to put up on Kindle.
4. Because I had big goals for this month, I wanted to make sure that I didn’t over-work and lose track of what’s *really* important in life. So I kept a “Fun Log” to track what I did every day that brought me pleasure. (#followthepleasure)
It looks like I went for long walks on 10 days, had lunches or dinners with 6 different friends (not counting another 10 or 12 from the retreat I went to), read 2 books, had 10 phone calls with friends (usually I am *never* on the phone), made time for lots of fun exercise like dancing, went on a few great trips, and spent a few days completely unplugged from the internet.
And of course Donald bought me that amazing BMW. I feel so alive going down the highway, top down, singing at the top of my lungs!
5. I went on a really fun weekend road trip with my friend Alison.
6. I had a great time at a 4-day NYC retreat, spent time with amazing friends and learned a LOT.
7. I got 500+ more students to sign up for my outsourcing course.
8. I posted an article on MindBodyGreen which ended up getting shared over 4.5k times on Facebook. I’m proud of that.
9. I exercised at *LEAST* 3 days a week for a minimum of 20 minutes.
10. For every single piece of food I put into my mouth in June, I kept a log of how I felt before and after it. I made some fascinating observations and now have better information on how to fuel my body.
11. I planned out a stress-free move. I was sad about leaving NYC, but I made sure that the actual moving part was full of ease. I mapped out my apartment in advance and had due dates for specific rooms, closets, etc. I also asked my brother to come help me a few days before I was set to leave. There was never any stress or worry about not getting things done in time.
12. To get more sponsorships for my event on August 30th, I’ve been focusing on getting more followers on some social media sites. I ended up getting 4k+ more Twitter followers in June. (I met a new friend on there, too!)
13. I sold a bunch of spots to my “become a bestselling author” offer, which I only made a couple Facebook posts about. That was pretty easy.
Overall, I’m feeling really happy about June. I feel like I’ve stepped more into my purpose than ever before with the podcasts and the upcoming event and am so ecstatic about contributing to the world in a bigger way. :)
Now, what about YOU? Brag on… I’d love to celebrate what you’ve got going on, big or “small”! <3
1 thought on “June 2014 brags. :)”
I like the fact you not only mention the big things but also take time to discuss the little things. Keep it going, Rachel!