June 2015 brags, here we go!
Here are some of my wins from June:
1. On my Maui trip (which ended June 2nd), people helped me plan out a launch for Video Retargeter. I decided to launch it quickly – June 23rd – and took a crazy amount of action. I tested the product over and over, recruited beta testers, reached out to affiliates (never my favorite thing to do), created lots of training videos, learned and implemented YouTube advertising and all kinds of other things to try and make the launch as successful as possible.
The launch did well – winning Product Of The Day on JVZoo, attracting all kinds of affiliates, and selling well over 1,000 units so far.
It’s also a long-term asset which will yield results for a long time to come.
2. Don and I took a short trip to San Francisco for a few days in the middle of the month. It was great to get away from Las Vegas heat and explore somewhere new.
3. A Better Life ® was listened to 17,271 times. This is down from May but I didn’t publish 2 shows a week like I usually do so I expected it.
4. I was consistent with weekly emails to my list. I’ve been rocking at this the past few months!
5. My social media presence went from a total of 71,178 followers on June 1st on social media sites like Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube and Facebook to 75,049 on June 30th. That’s an increase of +3,871 followers.
6. I walked a total of 499,748 steps in June, which works out to about 7.89 miles a day.
7. After realizing I gained even more weight, I ate super-clean (like – roasted chicken and salad was my life) for 6 weeks or so in a row. Unfortunately I lost NOTHING!, but I am glad I kept going. In the past I always thought I was doing something wrong somehow. When I showed my meticulous food logs to my new doctor, he said:
“Looks very very healthy, cant do much better than that!!!”
I’m glad to have pretty concrete evidence that it’s just wildly hard for me to lose weight because of PCOS and I’m not secretly messing things up. I’m glad to work with a new doctor as well.
8. Don and I made some major improvements in our relationship. I feel relieved and fortunate that we’re both committed to being in as happy of a relationship as possible and that we’re willing to do the work it takes to make that happen.
9. I have 10 or so of my books being converted into audiobook format. I’d been putting this off for a while and I’m glad to make some movement with this.
I think that’s it for now. I forgot to keep a record of my wins in June, so while I’m sure I’m forgetting things, I’m still happy with this. :)
How about you? Have any June brags? Share away!