Woop woop, time for another brag post!
As always, I would love if you posted in the comments with things you’re proud of from your March. :)
Here are some of my March wins, in no particular order:
1. One of my books made it to #59 free on all of Amazon. It was downloaded 6700+ times in 5 days and lots of people ended up joining my list from it. Woohoo!
2. iTunes featured my podcast, A Better Life, under “Inspiring Women’s Voices”. Pretty awesome!
3. Speaking of A Better Life – it got downloaded 19,866 times in March, up from 14,367 in February. That’s +5,499 new downloads (though to be fair, February was a shorter month).
4. I walked an impromptu marathon last Friday! Ha! I was in a FitBit challenge and it took walking over 26 miles to be able to win, so I did it. ;)
5. My social media presence went from a total of 56,659 followers on March 1st on social media sites like Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube and Facebook to 61,233 on March 31st. That’s an increase of +4,574 followers.
6. I launched a great webinar for my list. I feel they got a lot from it and it felt great to give them so much value.
7. I wrote a really helpful blog post – How to come up with a year’s worth of content ideas in an hour.
8. I started the development of a software that will help a TON with Twitter marketing.
9. I created a backlog of podcast episodes again. Woohoo! I was running low for a while.
10. I finished Unit 1 of the intuition training I’m in.
11. Don and I went to San Diego over a weekend to go to an event. I visited Balboa Park, had an acai bowl, and explored a bit. It was fun!
To be honest, this feels like a second lackluster month in a row. I know that some of these things are awesome, but they’re not thrilling me. I’m planning for a much more spectacular April. :)
How was YOUR March? Brag away!