This blog post may contain affiliate links. If you click on these links and make a purchase, I may receive a commission at no extra cost to you. Please note that this blog is primarily for educational purposes and the content here is not intended to be a substitute for professional financial advice. Please review my disclaimer and terms here.
Look where the time went… I’m overdue for a brag post!
I’m a little late on this one because I was in Maui when the month started and wasn’t doing too much work. :)
Overall, May was a great month. It had lots of aliveness, travel, and pleasure.
Here are some of my wins:
1. On May 8th, Don and I went on a 3-city tour. Our first stop was NYC for a few days. Don rented a gorgeous place in Chelsea and we got to do lots of exploring.
From there, we went to Bucks County, PA, for 1.5 days to surprise my mom for Mother’s Day. She had NO IDEA we were coming and was so happy! She kept repeating, “This is the best Mother’s Day ever, this is the best Mother’s Day ever!”
Next up was Wichita, KS for a few days to hang with Don’s family and friends.
It was so nice to see so many people that we love. It had been too long.
2. Shortly after we got home from the trip, we went to a Rock in Rio concert in Vegas. We had a great time dancing and singing along to all kinds of musical acts and it made me realize that I need to make it out to more concerts. I always feel so high on life whenever I go to one. :)
3. In the last week of May through the end of June, we went to Maui. Don was hosting a mastermind and he invited some phenomenal people to come hang out with us for a few days.
He rented an incredible place again and we had such a good time masterminding with people, hanging out, and enjoying Maui.
Some of my favorite parts from the trip were when hanging out with great people, masterminding in a cave by a black sand beach, driving the Road to Hana, and watching the beach. If you’d like to see a few pictures, you can check out my photo album on Facebook right here.
4. Work-wise, I was very happy to send emails out every single Wednesday to my marketing list. There are times when I go months without mailing, so I’m really proud of myself for having some solid consistency there.
5. A Better Life ® got downloaded 20,240 times over the month of May. Pretty cool – and it’s still being featured by iTunes under “Inspiring Women’s Voices”.
7. My social media presence went from a total of 66,733 followers on May 1st on social media sites like Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube and Facebook to 71,178 on May 31st. That’s an increase of +4,445 followers.
8. Both of my software projects are pretty much done, I’m just giving some final tweaks. I think both projects will end up being really helpful for people and I can’t wait to get them out into the public.
So, that’s it for May. There may be more but I already deleted my ‘May goals’ file and I forget if there was anything else I can brag about. If anything comes to me, I’ll add it. :)
Overall it was a good month. I feel happy about it. There might not be a billion business brags, but I spent the month living life very well and that’s a higher priority for me.
What about you? Have any brags to share? I’m all ears!