Here are the latest lists of brags from May 2022.
These posts are an opportunity to celebrate monthly memories and accomplishments. We hope you’ll join us in celebrating your wins, too! My name is Kimberly – one of Rachel’s assistants who helps her with the blog content creation process. I truly love helping out with creating these posts and I’m also incredibly inspired by Rachel’s journey. Let’s all follow along to see what Rachel has been up to in May…
1. Gabey has been doing so much better! He’s thriving and is healthy which Rachel is incredibly grateful for. A fond memory that she had this month with Gabey is going out to her Step-Dad’s birthday dinner, where they all played Uno. Gabey and Rachel had a bet that whoever lost, had to do the chicken dance in the middle of the restaurant.
3. Rachel went to Denver, Colorado for a few days and did a group training called Neurooptimal which is really great for your nervous system. She always loves her trip to Colorado for the adventures and fun health benefits.
5. This month, we released Low Hanging Mastermind! I was able to help Rachel coordinate this and we are SO excited for new members to join :) The Mastermind is all about monthly case studies (tried and true methods or things we’ve learned) about what works and what doesn’t work, to help you develop new income streams and ideas. If you want tolearn more about that click here.
8. Rachel has also started using a LettuceGrow vertical garden. She’s been planting veggies and herbs inside of her house and has been having a fantastic time doing so. Vertical gardens can be a really fun solution for indoor plants.
9. Cease and Gabriel came over in April! Cease left in May and they all visited a castle for his last day and had a fantastic time, as always :)
LHS Student Wins: