Here are the latest lists of brags from November 2021.
As always, these posts serve as a fun way to remind Rachel and others of celebrating monthly memories and accomplishments and we encourage you to celebrate your wins, too! My name is Kimberly and I’m one of Rachel’s assistants. I truly love helping out with creating these posts and I’m also incredibly inspired by Rachel’s journey. Let’s follow along to see what Rachel has accomplished!
- Rachel had an amazing time in Mexico with her friend Erin who was one of the speakers for Mimosa Mastermind! Overall Rachel thought the event was super fun!
- Also while in Mexico, The Low Hanging System team had a Videographer fly out to shoot a promotional video and take pictures. While on the beach, Rachel and Solomon (Videographer) met a man who happened to have a horse and that gave the team the opportunity to include that in the final photographs which was truly serendipitous!
- Gabriel and Cease’s birthdays were in November so Rachel was able to celebrate with them in Denver, Colorado. She spent a lot of quality time with friends and visited a ton of fun destinations such as the Botanical Gardens.
- Another highlight Rachel had from November was going Rapid Rewire which is a personal development training event that she attends every year. One of Rachel’s best friends owns the company and the results have been magnificent. She has been able to do “Rapid Rewire” on her friends and anyone who she meets who happens to be stressed and it instantly shifts their mindset.
- The Dallas, Texas crypto event was also an epic weekend highlight that Rachel had. She even made some new crypto friends while in Dallas and received some great tips about crypto :)
- Ornament Challenge! We had been running this all throughout November. Not only was this a fun product idea for Bootcamp members but they were able to make dozens of new ornament sales for Q4.
- Rachel had a fantastic time on Thanksgiving with her family. She did a 5k with Jackie and Gabey on Thanksgiving and they had a blast.
- Cash flow for Christmas was an event that the LHS had ran and it went super well for the members and team!
- Black Friday / Cyber Monday went spectacularly and a lot of people were able to get massive deals as well as a little intro to the new Printables Course in January ;)
Check out the November LHS Wins: