Here are the latest lists of brags from October 2021.
As always, these posts serve as a fun way to remind Rachel and others of celebrating monthly memories and accomplishments and we encourage you to celebrate your wins, too! My name is Kimberly and I’m one of Rachel’s assistants. I truly love helping out with creating these posts and I’m also incredibly inspired by Rachel’s journey. Let’s follow along to see what Rachel has accomplished!
- Rachel went on a wonderful trip to Boston with Cease and Gabriel. They had an epic time walking around and going to Gabriel’s favorite spots (since he used to live in Boston). Fun places that they went to were Barking Crab (a Boston favorite eating and meeting spot) and also touring the USS Constitution Museum!
2. Another fun October trip was when Rachel went to Colorado! She went to a super amazing personal development retreat and then stayed a few extra days and hung out with friends. Rachel also did a photoshoot with her friends and had a super fun time. She is *possibly* even thinking about getting a house there ;)
3. The personal development retreat (in Colorado) was spectacular for Rachel. She has been able to process some huge stuff that she had dissociated from all of her life which has led her to feel happier than ever before.
4. LHS also had a Live Launch 100 in Vegas which is an upgraded program for the members. Although Rachel was recovering from Covid and couldn’t go, the program went wonderfully and members overall had a spectacular time.
5. Lots of family time happened in October! :) Rachel loves spending quality time with her family in Pennsylvania.
6. When Rachel was in Croatia she met someone who is phenomenal at crypto named James. How they met was that they both were walking through the Game of Thrones Tour (although neither had seen it before). From there she found out how amazing James was at Cryptocurrency and had to launch the course with him. It was launched in October and it went phenomenally.
7. Rachel’s cryptocurrency portfolio has been going up!
8. Also Rachel took a Spanish exam in New York! She wasn’t sure how she did because of “Covid Brain” (not contagious) but whether Rachel passed or failed, she believes it’s always worth trying. It also included a beautiful trip to NYC.
9. Other fun updates is that Rachel felt really great with how the Candle Challenge went and now she has the Ornament challenge running. If you want to learn more about that then head on over to Ornament Bootcamp! Members have already been making a ton of Evergreen ornament sales and it’s never too late to sign up since you have access to replays.
Check out the October LHS Wins: