Here are the latest lists of brags from October 2022.
These posts are an opportunity to celebrate monthly memories and accomplishments. We hope you’ll join us in celebrating your wins, too! My name is Kimberly – one of Rachel’s assistants who helps her with the blog content creation process. I truly love helping create these posts, and I’m also incredibly inspired by Rachel’s journey. Let’s all follow along to see what Rachel has been up to in October…
1. The Las Vegas Launch 100 Event was such a blast! We were all so happy to be there watching people do well with Low hanging system. There’s just something special about seeing all these different outcomes of the course, such as paying off debt, that makes it all feel so surreal! The weekend filming ads for LHS was also super exciting. Not only were they informative, but also really entertaining too ;)
3. She also watched Gabey for a couple of days and was able to spend a lot of quality family time together :)
4. I am always blown away by Rachel’s achievements. It only seems like she gets more successful with each new milestone that arrives in her life! Rachel was featured in Forbes, which is a huge accomplishment.
6. The Happy Management Meeting was a great success this month as Rachel and the team was able to highlight some important work accomplishments and also catch up with what’s going on in the office. Our videographer, Solomon flew into PA to shoot more advertisements/videos which you can check out here. He is also open for inquires for those who are looking for a talented videographer. Reach out to us at [email protected] to get in touch.
7. Rachel has also been doing a lot of Rapid Rewire this month as well! She says it’s like speed therapy ;)