Here are the latest lists of brags from September 2022.
These posts are an opportunity to celebrate monthly memories and accomplishments. We hope you’ll join us in celebrating your wins, too! My name is Kimberly – one of Rachel’s assistants who helps her with the blog content creation process. I truly love helping create these posts, and I’m also incredibly inspired by Rachel’s journey. Let’s all follow along to see what Rachel has been up to in September…
1. September is Rachel’s Birthday month, and she was greeted with so much LOVE from friends and family! Her friends had planned out an incredible weekend for her in Denver, Colorado, and it was unforgettable :)
2. It was also Gabe’s birthday on September 17th as well so she got to spend a lot of great quality time with him as well as her family.
3. The NYC trip with Jules and Courtney was memorable! She stayed there for a day, and it was very fun. Rachel loves exploring New York, in fact, she is a native New Yorker!
5. She also flew to San Diego afterward! Rachel went to the Traffic and Conversion event, which she believes had a different “highly driven vibe” since she attended years ago. She met up with some old entrepreneur friends she’s had for many years and got invited into a closed Grant Cardone mastermind which was really great.
7. On top of the Low Hanging System completely being improved and overhauled, Rachel was also just met with a ton of love on her birthday such as the post that one of her best friends Ruchi posted :)
8. Rachel was also on her 100 Day Journaling Streak during this time with www.750words.com! Wooo!
9. Lastly, Rachel did a 4 Day Metabolic Reset! She strives to prioritize her health and simply feeling good ;)